Home Page Content Rules
The content of your homepage falls under North Penn Access's Policy of Family oriented content. We DO NOT allow pornography, obscene language, sexually explicit nformation or other racial or ethnic derogatory materials to appear on customer's home pages. We also prohibit residential home pages to be used for commercial purposes such as advertising consulting or commercial business services and products. Yard sale type items are allowed.
- Customer must have a Full Access PPP Account.
- Using a FTP program ftp to web.npacc.net Use your email name and password to FTP into our server. Example: username johnpublic Password: person
- Change to the WWW under your /[e-mail name] directory.
- Copy home page html file and any associated files to the WWW directory
- Rename home page html file to index.html. Example: main.htm would be changed to index.html
- Your home page may be accessed by entering the following URL:http://web.npacc.net/~[your e-mail name]
Your home page and associated files (including emails) counts against the 20Mbs of disk space allocated to you for a residential account.